Thursday, January 13, 2011

Having one set of underpants for a week is worse than you think.

The state of my bedroom :


I'm going to France for three weeks on Saturday and I haven't got a suitcase at present and this mess is something up with which I will not put. I'm terrified that I'm going to leave something incredibly important at home because my stuff isn't contained yet (Like my orange bangle, which has somehow become the embodiment of all my nervous distress and I keep moronically moving it from place to place because OH NOES CAN'T FORGET ORANGE BANGLE).

Anyway, it's all looking like that time in primary school where I tried to pack for school camp into what was essentially a handbag, before realising it was never going to work and re-packing into a larger bag, only to leave all my underpants for the week in the little side-pockets of the handbag.

No comments: